All FreeFind subscribers must agree to this service agreement. If you do not agree to these terms, do not subscribe to FreeFind's search services. "You" or "your" as referred to in this agreement means the entity or company the service is licensed for. FreeFind, as referred to in this agreement means FreeFind.com, a California corporation.
1. 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If you are unsatisfied for any reason notify us within 30 days of subscribing for a full refund of the subscription price.
2. You are subscribing to an advertising-free version of the FreeFind site search engine. This service is hosted on FreeFind's servers. This agreement does not give you any rights to the FreeFind software, it simply allows you to use the site search service without the service showing advertising. You acknowledge that FreeFind owns all intellectual property rights in the service and software and related materials. This agreement does not grant you any rights to patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, trade names, or any use of the service except as stated herein.
3. You hereby affirm that you have a valid right to index content of the site(s) and that you either own the copyright on the indexed materials, that the materials are in the public domain, that you are making "fair use" of the materials under copyright law, or that you have permission from the copyright holder to index the materials. FreeFind shall not be liable for the loss or disclosure or subsequent output or display of any material submitted by you or indexed on your behalf by our system. You shall indemnify FreeFind, it's employees, officers, directors, affiliates and agents against any claims, losses or damages.
4. NO WARRANTY. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. FREEFIND LICENSES THE SERVICE "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" AND DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE PRODUCT WILL WORK, MEET ANY REQUIREMENTS, IS FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WILL FUNCTION IN THE EXPECTED WAY, OR WILL BE ERROR-FREE, UNINTERRUPTED, OR AVAILABLE. THE FREEFIND SERVICE IS NOT FAULT TOLERANT IN ANY WAY AND SHOULD NOT BE USED FOR CRITICAL APPLICATIONS.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT FREEFIND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF FREEFIND HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU
5. Restrictions. This service is intended to be used by humans and may not be used by robots, spiders, crawlers, indexers, or any other type of software or automated access or other types of high-load access. You hereby affirm that you are not a competitor of FreeFind and will not disclose information concerning this service to FreeFind's competitors. You agree not to duplicate, de-compile, reverse compile, disassemble or otherwise reverse engineer this service. While your subscription is to site search only, FreeFind provides additional services to site search subscribers, such as low-volume web meta search, site map generation, what's new tracking, and page monitoring, and these services are also covered by this agreement but may be altered or terminated at any time at FreeFind's sole discretion. Web meta searching may be uncensored and may not be suitable for children. You have the option of not including web meta searching on your site. Site size limits are for general guidance only and, while valid for the vast majority of sites, may not apply to your site. Sites with unusually large page sizes should contact FreeFind about specific license levels. While FreeFind will make an effort to re-index your site at the time(s) requested, no specific time can be guaranteed. This service may not be used for any purpose that is illegal in the State of California or the United States of America or for any purpose that, in FreeFind's sole judgment, would be harmful to FreeFind. FreeFind reserves the right, for any reason, to change the service, the rules of usage, accessibility, equipment, interfaces, technology, implementations, and this agreement, without notice. FreeFind will from time to time make the service unavailable for maintenance, alterations and upgrades.
6. Termination. This subscription may be terminated at any time by either party. The terminating party will make their reasonable best efforts to notify the other party by e-mail of the termination. Unused portion of the subscription will be refunded if and only if the termination was made by FreeFind without cause and not due to breach of this agreement.
7. This agreement is specific to you and may not be transferred to anyone else without express written agreement from FreeFind. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and FreeFind agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Santa Cruz, CA. The failure of FreeFind to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the agreement remain in full force and effect.